My friends and I went to a birthday party at a friend's place. One of my friends was quite hyperactive that evening, jumping and dancing and doing his robotic break dance stuff for hours. After a while we started joking about it and someone asked where to switch him off. I just randomly pressed my finger into his belly, my friend played along and instantly stopped moving. At that exact moment, the music and all lights went out, too. The fuse had blown at exactly the same time as I pressed the "off-switch". That was the first and last time that fuse ever blew.